Barcol Impressor HM-934-1+
It is mainly used in aluminum processing industry. Also, it can be used for glass steel industry.
* A digital indentation hardness tester, is the latest design and development of our company.
* It is characterized in that provided with a balance positioning, a digital display of hardness value, and a non disassembly calibration and adjusting.
* It is with good stability, convenient calibration, and high accuracy of detection.
* Small in size, portable. Single hand operation, easy to use. Can be used in any occasion as long as the hand can reach.
* Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminum to a particularly hard aluminum alloy. effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness of 25~135HB.
* No need to support. The hardness tester is only tested on one side of the sample without support.
* Can be used for measuring not only Barcol Hardness, but also Brinell Hardness (HB), Vickers Hardness (HV), Webster Hardness (HW), Rockwell Hardness (HRB/HRE/HRF/HRH).
* With the maximum hold function, hold the maximum hardness value during measurement.
* With the function of calculating the average value, and the average value of the 29 sets of data are calculated at most.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Range||0Hba~100Hba,Amount to 25HBW~135HBW|
|Operating Condition||Temperature:0ºC~50ºC Humidity:<80%RH|
|Power Supply||2×1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
|Weight||390g(Not Including Batteries)|
|2 Standard Blocks|
|Optional||Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software|