Window Tint Meter WTM-1200
Applicable to measure the transmittance or haze of all kinds of transparent, translucent samples with parallel plane. Also can be used to determine the turbidity or clarity of liquid sample.
* This Window Tint Meter is a hand held device that measures the amount of light that passes through a window.
* Technology is designed in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM D1033-61, JIS k7105-81 and other standards.
* Digital display, wide measurement range, high resolution.
* Solid structure, small volume, light weight, exquisite, easy to carry.
* Single / Continuous measuring mode.
* Can measure the transmittance of ultraviolet light, visible light, and infrared light.
* Use USB data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Sample Thickness||<<18 mm/0.7 inch|
|Measuring Mode||Single / Continuous|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature:0ºC~50ºC Humidity:,90%|
|Power Supply||Main Unit||4×1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
|Light Emitter||2×1.5V AAA(UM-4)Battery|
|Weight||290g (Including Batteries)|
|Standard Accessories||Main Unit|
|Optional Accessories||USB Data Cable with Software|
|Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software|