Infrared Belt Tension Tester BTT-2880R8
The Infrared Belt Tension Meter can measure the belt tension of motor and other machines quickly.
* Using laser sensor, direct measurement, more convenient than mechanical sensor.
* The size of the split sensor is small, which is suitable for measuring in a narrow space.
* Two kinds of sensors selectable, the integrated sensor and the split sensor.
* Metric or imperial units can be used to display readings.
* With automatic power off function.
This tensiometer can measure the natural vibration frequency of the belt through the emission and reception of the laser, and then calculate the tension value of the belt by combining the input belt mass and the free belt length.
|Input Range||Free Belt Length Max 99.99m|
|Belt Mass Max 9.999kg/m|
|Digital Sampling Error||<1%|
|Operating Temperature Range||+10°C~50°C|
|Transportation Temperature Range||-5°C~70°C|
|Unit of Measurement||Metric: m, kg/m, N|
|Imperial: Inch, lbs/foot, lbf|
|Optical Path Measurement Distance||3mm~20mm|
|Depth of Split Sensor||About 66mm|
|Power Supply||4×1.5V AAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Size||Main Unit: 178mmx72mmx34mm|
|Weight||180g (Not Including Battery)|
|Standard Accessories||Main Unit|
|Carrying Case (B04)|